Awhile back, I took a really fun mixology class at Nacional 27. I mixed up an extra-special Mojito with the help of their bartender. However, I couldn’t tell you (or myself for that matter) how to make it again, so I found a simple recipe from Bacardi’s Facebook page to try over the weekend:
- 2 parts BACARDI Superior Rum
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 lime in wedges
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup or sugar
- Club Soda
- Crushed Ice
- Sprig of fresh mint to garnish
- Muddle 12 fresh mint leaves & 1/2 lime.
- Cover with 2 tablespoons simple syrup or sugar; top with ice.
- Add Bacardi Rum & top with club soda.
- Stir well & garnish with a sprig of mint & a lime.
\\ Recipe Source: Bacardi //